February 16, 2018
Lucid State 2018: Sample is the Match Key
In Lucid State 2018, Lucid’s Founder and CEO discusses the speed of data and how sample is evolving.
Lucid State is the annual “State of the Union” address, presented by our Founder and CEO, Patrick Comer. This year, Comer discussed the evolution of the sample industry and Lucid’s intention to grow our international client base. He also highlighted Lucid’s 2017 successes and our plans for advancing the insights space.
- The evolution of the sample world has been fast and furious.
- “Programmatic” is the norm, and the relationship between industry partners is muddier and more complex than ever.
- With the deep profiling information provided by respondents, many sample companies are effectively becoming data companies.
- For the insights industry to strengthen its value within the advertising sphere, we have to increase the scale and speed of our data.
- Lucid is moving beyond sample solutions and setting our sights on data solutions.
Watch our Lucid State 2018 video to learn more about the speed of data and discover how sample is the match key.
Like what you see?