Release notes are a new roundup of the latest features, enhancements, and improvements to Lucid’s Audience products.
Product: Impact Measurement Dashboard (BETA)
New Report: Optimize by Frequency:
With changes in media consumption, it is now more important than ever to understand how frequency is helping (or hurting) your brand impact. Lucid now includes frequency reporting for all dashboard campaigns, allowing you to dynamically analyze frequency performance by metric, date range and audience target. Frequency data is also available in the raw data export.
New View: Brand KPI Lift Summary:
A KPI drop-down is now available to help you quickly see and drill into the performance of all of your campaign’s KPIs at once.. Summary views are available on both “My Campaigns” and Reporting pages once a KPI is chosen.
In case you missed it, we have made many other improvements to the Dashboard over the last few months:
- Increased speed of data processing to populate site/placement/creative charts
- Added varying Confidence Levels
- Updated table on Campaign Summary page
- Enhanced the color scheme for the charts
- Added grid questions to the raw data export
- Sticky filters for toggling between KPIs
If you have any questions or wish to provide feedback, please reach out to your Lucid Account team.