Lucid Holdings, LLC
Effective Date: April 25, 2018
THESE General TERMS GOVERN YOUR USE OF www.samplicio.us and other web and mobile sites on which we post a link to these General Terms (collectively the “Sites”). BY Visiting, ACCESSING OR USING any of our Sites YOU ARE CONCLUDING (or CONFIRMING) A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BASED ON THESE General TERMS WITH US, Lucid Holdings, LLC, a Delaware LIMITED LIABILITY Corporation with corporate headquarters in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
You are concluding such contract on behalf of yourself when you visit, access or use any of our Sites, and any reference to “you” in these General Terms.
If you do not agree with any of these General Terms, you must immediately stop using all of our sites. Do not visit, access or use any of our Sites if you do not wish to be bound by these general terms.
Conditional permission to use our Sites.
We grant you a limited, freely revocable, non-assignable, non-exclusive permission to use our Sites on the condition that you agree and comply with these General Terms and that you use our Sites only for purposes of taking surveys and participating in market research as a respondent.
You are not permitted to resell or distribute any information or services provided on the Sites.
If you use our Sites in violation of these General Terms or any applicable law, you breach our contract, access our Sites without permission, and infringe our intellectual property rights and other rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein, including, without limitation, title, ownership and all intellectual property rights to our Sites, information collected or displayed, technologies and any other tangible and intangible items we own or make available.
Lucid Holdings, LLC
Attn: Chris Wheaton, Privacy & Compliance Counsel
365 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
United States of America
We may change the Sites or these General Terms, or discontinue any of our Sites at any time, without advance notice, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason. We may also assign our contract to an affiliated entity or an acquirer of all or substantially all our assets, with notice to you. If you do not wish to accept the changes an assignment, your sole remedy is to terminate our contract and discontinue using the Sites.
Payments or Rewards Due
You understand that Lucid operates samplicio.us as a marketplace that connects survey takers to survey opportunities. Lucid does not compensate you for your participation in surveys; any rewards due you will come from your panel company or referring site.
We provide the Sites ‘as is,’ without any express or implied warranties or representations. Your use of the Sites is at your sole risk. We disclaim any warranties to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. In particular, we do not warrant that the Sites will meet all of your requirements or expectations, that the Sites will function uninterruptedly, timely, secure or error-free or that all errors in the Sites will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim and exclude all liability of Lucid Holdings, LLC and its directors, officers, employees, affiliates and subcontractors for any direct, indirect, foreseeable or unforeseeable, typical or non-typical or consequential damages or loss of profits, whether derived from torts, breaches of contract, culpa in contrahendo, positive breach of duty or any other legal theory, except damages caused with wilful intent or gross negligence.
You represent and warrant that any content and information you post, communicate or transmit to or via the Sites is legal, accurate, not defamatory, and owned or licensed by you. You are responsible for any such content and other information. You agree to defend us, indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Sites; (ii) any violation of these General Terms or applicable law; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will still apply even if these General Terms change or you stop using the Sites.
Choice of Law and Arbitration
DO’s and DON’Ts
- comply with our General Terms and all applicable laws and regulations
- protect your User ID and password from all third parties and keep confidential
- answer any and all questions honestly and completely
- use our Sites if you are under the age of 13
- use our Sites if you are a European Union citizen under the age of 16
- circumvent any technical protection measures to access information on the Sites
- use robots, spiders, scrapers or any other technologies except than industry-standard browsers (like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) to access our Sites
- share User IDs and passwords with third parties
- submit, store or transfer
- any material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party intellectual property rights
- false information or misrepresent information in any ways that could damage us or any third party
- material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law
- material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs
- use another person’s account or impersonate another person
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Sites or the data contained therein
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites or any of our systems, networks or accounts
- resell or charge others for use of or access to the Sites
- copy or distribute any part of the Sites in any medium
Last updated: April 3, 2019